Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Balls Are The New Vagina


For all my talk of punching ladies in the twat, it should be noted that I'm a raging feminist.
And no fellas, that doesn't make me a lesbian.
Being a feminist in today's society is defined (by me) as "a woman who is amazed that women, who are more disciplined, more perceptive, more passionate, more intelligent and oh yeah, WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO GESTATE OTHER HUMAN BEINGS don't run this planet and everything on it."
I mean it, I'm amazed almost every single day that we aren't in charge. So when the opportunity arises for me to deal with a man who treats all women as subordinate (car salesmen, IT guys, old white men, auto repairmen, Armenian guys, jewelers, personal trainers, electricians, the idiots who wear orange vests at Home Depot, tire salesmen, prepubescent Jewish boys, etc) it's the equivalent of an athlete who has been training 6 days a week, 3 hours a day for 2 years just to go play in a softball league at the Y.
It's just not a fair fight for these numb nuts.
For example, the last time I bought a car the guy in that tiny hot room made the mistake of taking his little pen out and making the little diagram on the paper to show me what my payment would be.
"Oh wow, gee mister, you're really smart! You just added all those numbers! And so strong! Do you work out?"
So after he walked across the room to pick up his little pen and paper, stormed out, and sent his manager in, the manager said to me "I'm starting to understand why your husband sent you here alone to buy."
But getting to deal with an actual misogynist is such a gift. I mean, usually, I'm just reading online news where a man has an opinion about abortion (No, you don't get one. Okay, you can have one, but no one should care what it is) or listening to some fucktard on CNN muse about the inequality of pay for women (did plantation owners ever have totally awesome thoughts about emancipation?) and there is not one guilty male around that I can punch. 

Which reminds me, my car is almost out of warranty.
Beware, jack offs, I aim low.

1 comment:

  1. To me, this SEEMS like more of a Feminazi point of view, rather than a Feminist point of view. Feminism, as I understand it (and as most feminists I know explain it) should be about actual equality, not "I have a vagina, therefore I must be king." (which is exactly what Feminazis say we men are already doing, except instead of vaginas, we have balls). Frankly, it's "feminists" like you that make me sick. I'm all for truly equal rights, but one gender shouldn't dominate the other, except in bed, then it can go either way.

    ReplyDelete